Monday, November 1, 2010

Playing Catch Up

I can't believe it's been over four months since I last posted! Life got pretty busy this summer, and I took a bit of a break from my Etsy store (apart from a banner here or there), but I'm back now!

And I owe you pictures of the banners I made from the wonderful fabrics I last posted about! Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a picture of the wedding banner before giving it to my friends (but I've e-mailed them with a request!). However, here's a shot of the banner used to celebrate my niece's and dad's birthdays:



Last month underduck received a wonderful review on the small fry after I helped little Jordan celebrate his first birthday with fall-themed banners (you may notice I used the same fabrics I used in the birthday banner above - amazing what a change in felt color can do).



Jordan's banners really put me in the mood for fall and inspired me to purchase more of the same fabric to create some festive "Happy Thanksgiving" banners (watch the store for them later this week!).

No comments:

Post a Comment