Monday, November 1, 2010

Shout Out! - The Red Pistachio

I've wanted a toddler-sized blanket for Milena ever since she was born! I love all the wonderful, handmade quilts and afghans she's received as gifts over the past two years, but I felt she needed something smaller - easier to take with her when we went out of town.

The baby blankets found at The Red Pistachio were exactly what I was looking for! The fabrics they use are all so wonderful, it was difficult to chose just one, but I finally decided on the Chenille and Flannel Baby Blanket in the Butterfly Garden theme. Such bright, happy fabrics! Months later, we still love it! It's just warm enough for chilly nights, and oh so perfect for middle-of-the-day cuddles.

The Red Pistachio also sells burp cloths, bibs, and washcloths. The baby gift sets are perfect for baby showers! And I think the Touch and Feel blankets are a must-have for all little ones.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you and Milena like it! Thank you so much for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete