Friday, January 6, 2012

Fresh Start 2012

I cannot believe I haven't posted here in over a year! I am a terrible blogger. I pLinkromise I've made things over the past 12 months! And my Etsy shop is still up and running!

This is how I've been spending my evenings lately. My daughter's about to turn THREE!



I encouraged her to have a rainbow party because who doesn't need a bit of color in the middle of a Wisconsin winter? Obviously I didn't know we'd barely get a dusting of snow so far this winter or that it would be 40+ degrees just a few days before her birthday! Oh well, we're still excited about the theme. And I had fun making a rainbow birthday banner for her (after realizing I have no idea where the banner from last year is! Just like the shoemakers kids who have no shoes of their own.)

The bottom left hand picture is the items for the goodie bags: ribbon wands, bean bags (filled with split peas), homemade crayons, and a rainbow coloring sheet (I'll post a link to this coloring sheet once I find it!).

Most of my ideas came from Pinterest. I'm addicted! And so glad I finally had an excuse to do some of the many projects I've pinned since joining. And Millie was able to help me with a lot of the projects, which she loved: "Oh, my friends are going to love these! My friends are going to be so proud of me!" Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment